HomePage Forums Traveler Transfers – External Booking Problem

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  galaxy 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

See attached pictures.

External booking doesn’t work from the Transfer Search Result page. The “Book Now” button is linked to the Cart.

Please help. Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

Exactly is Transfer service does not have single layout. You can view the single transfer because you have logged in as administrator. You can only find it and see it in Search result page.

Also it does not support External booking yet. This is special type of your car and your service so you need control it for customer can book.

Thank you.

Hi Bryan,

You said, “Also it does not support External booking yet.“. However, we have the option to put an external link under “Allow external booking”.

So, I suppose we have a bug here.

If it doesn’t work for Transfers: Does the external booking option work for Car Rentals?

Thanks.

Hello

That option use for Normal Car rental. If you view site as normal user, you can not open single Car Transfer page. You only can search and book now in search result page.

Other option still work well with normal car rental.

You can check it again.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

Regarding the external booking for Transfers, I understand that is not working on the search result page, though it should. But no problem. I’ll try to implement affiliate Transfers another way.
    ——————————————————–

Car Rentals:
    I have created a “CAR RENTAL TEST” page and set an example location for that car (Barcelona) and also for the “BelJohn1” (Hong Kong).

However, I don’t get any results when I search for those cities (Pick up from). The search result page displays “no cars…”

You can try the search from the Menu > Travel > Car Rental Deals, or directly from the Car Search Result Page.

I don’t know what’s wrong with the filter.

Thanks.

Hello

Unfortunately, that is a bug of display car search result.

We will check it again and update immediately.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Thank you.

Hi Bryan,

OK, I’ll keep waiting for this fix.

Maybe you could also fix the External Transfer Booking from the transfer search result list… :))

Thanks.

Happy New Year!

I will notify our dev team check it too.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

Let’s wish us an excellent 2018! 🙂

Thank you very much for your help. I’ll keep waiting for this fix. Hope it doesn’t take long…

Thanks.

Hello

I have quick fixed the search car problem for you.

Please check it again.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for the fix!
    Can you put this file under the Childtheme? So, we can avoid the same issue after every theme update.

——————————————————–

Just to know if I can also expect a fix for the External Transfer Booking from the transfer search result list. Otherwise, I have to think how to manage that…

Thanks!

Hello

That problem will be fixed in next theme update so it is not necessary to update in child theme.

Thank you.

Hi Bryan,

Will next theme update also include the fix for the External Transfer Booking from the transfer search result list?

I have to set up many transfers, So, it is very important for me to know about.

Thanks.

I have create a task to update it in next theme version.

Our dev team will check it for you.

Thank you.

Hi Bryan,

OK, then I’ll prepare all transfers and keep them in Draft until next theme release.

Please, leave this ticket open, so I can remember to check this issue after next theme update.

Thank you very much for your help!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.