HomePage Forums Traveler Translate

This topic contains 32 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Hello

The Date format is default of wordpress, it can not be change. You just can remove that information (added on Oct 16, 2017) and only keep the service name on the title.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

Date value is default variable. There is no place to change it.

Thanks

Hi,

In the old tickets and lost by the support, one of the tickes taught me how to format the dates, in the line of the code. Can not you explain to me how to do this formatting?

If I knew how to program in PHP I would have already done this formatting.

Many dates have been fixed in the theme, such as bug, because it did not meet all the countries, including mine that has the formatting used as dd/mm/yy.

Thanks

Hello

Theme has only that 2 options to change date format:

– Traveler Settings > Advance Options > Input date format.
    – In the Settings > General.

Thanks

Hi,

Your suggestion follows in the attached pictures and see if it is wrong. I want the date to have the format dd/mm/yy

There is another way, in PHP code, you just tell me what formatting.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

My image will show you the way to change default date format at wishlist section.

<span><?php st_the_language("added_on") ?> <?php echo esc_html(date('F j Y', strtotime($data['date']))); ?></span>

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi,

With this change is showing the following format:

January 1 1970

I did the inversion and I put (‘j F Y’, .. and it worked, but the date is not insert date.

The date added on 1 January 1970 and it should be 13 October 2017

Another detail is possible to place the short month, type: jan, apr, oct …

Thanks

Hello

You can try to select date format in Settings > General and add the date format to the code i gave to you then check again.

Thanks

Hi, Bryan

I’ve already sent you the images of setting dates on the system, I’ve shown you the errors that appear in your code change in the loop-wishlist.php file.

The date problem is only in this file, I repeat, all other system files are with the correct date and formatted for Brazil.

I believe that you did not realize the error, because this request to do the same thing.

The moment you propose to put a website for sale to other countries, you should suit each country. There is a bug in this line of code and it is not being solved for the molds of my Country.

If I had not deleted all the previous tickets, I would have the answer of how it was done and corrected the bug, through an attendant who was in the east.

Because you do not enter the system yourself and fix it, so the support help is not too long. You have access, continue the same, login / password and FTP.

Thanks

Hello

Please check your date format in Settings > General and use the same that format in the code i gave to you to apply it.

I can not find your admin account and a FTP account will help me better.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

That is default date format of wordpress, It take your time, date from the wordpress system to display, it is not our date format like in calendar or datepicker.

We can not make it translatable.

Thank for your understanding.

Hi, bryan

Please read the previous emails carefully, please, I think you have not understood until now what I want.

I did not request date translation. What I requested is the formatting of the date, type 13 Oct 2017

Because all the other date of the you theme are in Brazilian format and ONLY this command line is not?

Thanks

Hello

In my previous response: https://shinehelp.shinetheme.com/forums/topic/translate/page/21/#post-6043

I showed you the way to edit the date of added wishlist to the format you want.

Did you edit it?

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.