HomePage Forums Traveler Translating Search result

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

there is also problem with translating the search result form (as the other striongs from my other ticket)

COuld it be possible to have the layouts translation ready how i dont like to change by my self the code as i wont like to have problems later.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

That text is just filter title that you can change easy when set up search result page > Filter section.

New – Hotel Search Result

Thanks

Hello,

the strings in HOTEL SEARCH RESULT page are alreay translated. But the translation is not shown on the front page..

Attachments:

I do not understand your point in the image.

If HOTEL SEARCH RESULT is just the page title, you can just edit directly on your page edit.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

at the picture i tried to show you, i did already translated it. But on the front page in teh search results is still in english…

atached other pic, left from BO, right is the Site

Attachments:

Hello

You are using new theme layout so the search result page does not support to build by element anymore.

Please refer our document bellow to know the way to set up new search result page:

New Layout

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.