HomePage Forums Traveler Translation issue

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi,

where can I translate the cancellation text from element “Hotel room Facility”? Its not in the .po file.

best regards
    René

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

You can use Poedit to change that text with this keyword to search:

Cancellation within %s Day(s) before the date of arrival %s%s will be charged.

Manual Translation

Thank you.

Hi, I can see the translation is possible with the .po file from the 2.0.2 traveler version. But I cant use the new .po file, because I will lose all my translations then. How can I insert new translations with Poedit or update the file?

Hello

The best way to keep your translation save is copy your translated file to language folder and replace by the exist file then update your file to get new words.

After translated file, you can upload that file to live site to approve.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

I dont got the point what you are saying. Can you explain more in detail?

I have a translated de_DE.po file. All the new strings from traveler 2.03 are in the en_US.po file. So how to get the new strings into my de_de.po file? I dont know how I can make the update.

Ok, I’ve got it. For anyone who is interested:

Open the last en_US.po file from traveler theme (not the traveler.po). Open it with PoEdit. Go to catalogue -> Update from POT File and chose your own .po language. Save it as your language file. Done.

Please contact if you have other question so we can help you check it.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.