HomePage Forums Traveler Translation problem

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  huannv 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I try translate the website to Hungarian language (“hu”) changed website language and create new files with “hu” name but not working, please can you check what is the problem ?

Hello

Our document will show you the way to translate site to your language:

Manual Translation

Thanks

Hello,
    I do exactly same as the document said but still not working.
    Please if you can check it in ftp what is the problem.
    Thank you very much

Hello

The way to translate is:

1. Translate on your desktop

2. Upload translated .po/.mo files to live site.

3. After update theme, copy translated .po/.mo files to language folder of new theme package and replace the existed files then update .po file to get all new words.

4. Translate new word then upload to live site again.

There are have some point you need to care:

1. Install theme on your localhost (your computer) and your site (live site) using same theme package.

2. Follow the document to set up and update language file (.po) to get full available words.

3. Translate the word normal as the document with the site on localhost.

4. After translated, using FTP to move the translated file to your live site with same folder and replace it.

==> now your live site has translated.

5. After each new theme version, there are always have new word can be translated, you update for both localhost and live site with same theme package then come back to point 1 to translate again.

Thanks

Hello,
    I try to do what you said, but not working.
    Please help me, nearly 5 days i try do but not working.
    If you can just please upload in my FTP the right hungarian empty file
    (i think hu.po/mo but maybe hu_HU.po/mo, the documentation said need to be what i see in ctrl+u and thats “<html lang=”hu”>” so i think just hu.po/mo) then i will download it and write all words again one by one.
    Thank you very much.
    Best Regards, Norbi

Hello

As the previous message, update language file (.po) must do with the package installed for the site.

If i update the language file for you in my side, i need to install the package from my side to your site.

Did your site have any custom code need to backup?

Please check it again so i can help.

Thanks

Hello,
    Thank you your patience 🙂
    I now already make a backup all my website, and i not use any custom code.
    If you can please make install package.

Thank you very much

Hello

Unfortunately, your system does not meet our requirements so i can not upload theme to help you install.

I updated the language file for you and my image will show you the setting for poedit to update full words.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello, i try everything but still not working, try download again the original new file from envato, edit and upload but not working…
    Read all descripton and watch youtube video, i do directly same everything but not working.

Please if you can just make edit one word in hu file, like “Search for hotels” -> looking for hotels
    I think it’s not working

Hello

My image will show you the place to change that text.

Thanks

Attachments:

Hello,
    Today i see released the new version (2.1.1) i updated successfully already, and try translate now, but still not working.

I think have some problem in the codes not in my side, because if i make my wordpress site language russian or deutsch or any laguage that already translated in langauge folder not change any words
    Here is the short video:
    Youtube video

Now i update WordPress too, and it’s looks better, now russian language work but not perfectly, just change a few word.
    But Hungarian language still not working, i make every change that you show me but still not working.
    And im still not sure what is the good file name: hu or hu_HU
    And when i make update write this error, have any idea how cloud i do to work it ?

Attachments:

Hello

That is just the warning of software. Don’t worry about it.

You can translate text normal.

Thanks

Hello,

Sorry for inconvenience. We have checked your issues. You need to update the newest version of the plugin Traveler-code to 2.1.1 then try to make the translation again.

Thank you.

Hello
    Thanks your answer,
    As i write before i make update 2.1.1. already and not working same.
    Please if you can make a hungarian po/mo in my ftp and if it’s working i will make the translation
    I try every option but not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.