HomePage Forums Traveler Translation problem

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I encounter a problem on my site, I would first like to congratulate you for your remarkable work on the template.

I have 2 problems currently:

The first is that I have translated the file FR.po. But no translation is actually on the site. I put the file as an attachment.

The second one is at ST_Last_Minute_Deals on the homepage, I only have one Rental available and it puts me the demo that is in the trash.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hello

Some words in layout, you can easy change it because it is only text block content.

With some special words, you must use Poedit to change it.

Our document will show you more details.

Manual Translation

Also my image will show you the way to update .po file before translate.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Bryan,

I have 2 problems currently:

1/ The first is that I have translated the file FR.po. But no translation is actually on the site. I put the file as an attachment.

I already translated po file, he’s attached.

2/ The second one is at ST_Last_Minute_Deals on the homepage, I only have one Rental available and it puts me the demo that is in the trash.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Attachments:

Somebody ?

Hello

In my check with FR.po, the text LAST MINUTE DEAL still exist on my search.

Please check again.

Thanks

Attachments:

Please Bryan, read my 2 requests well, for the 2nd time you do not answer any of it, I know you are overbooked:

The first problem is that I have translated the file fr.po entirely, I added it to the root of my server but nothing is translated live on my site, you have the file as an attachment.

The second error is that on my homepage, ST_Last_Minute_Deal gives me a rental that is not on my site, it is in the trash. On the other hand, it does not synchronize with the last rental mit online.

Attachments:

Hello

1. The way to make site translate is open .po file in local and translate it. Then upload to live site (in right language folder). Did you do anything wrong?

2. It can not be possible. I don’t know where is the rental come from. It may be one of peopel in your team created it. it can not naturally born.

Please check again.

Thanks

Merci Bryan pour votre réponse mais encore une fois ce n’est pas compris.

1/ This is ok

2 / Concerning last_minute_deals I tell you that I do not have this rental, it is the rental you have on the demo on your site, normally I should have this rental since it is the last rental online that should posted here: https://prnt.sc/gq9dy5

Finally, how to have the flag and have the site in English and French as on your demo here: https://prnt.sc/gq9fgc

Thanks Bryan!

Hello

The last minute deal take the latest service has discount to display.

Please discount your rental then check again.

Also that is symbol of multilanguage, you can use WPML to make the change.

WPML Compatible

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.