HomePage Forums Traveler Traveler compatibility with Plugin

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello, i bought Traveler themplate and Halio Plugin some days ago.

My problem is that i realize Traveler template are not compatibility with this plugin, home to make it work together?

Home Layout Default | Traveler

At the up of the page, when i try to enter address inside “STARTING” nothing happens (i mean google doesn’t search the address).

test

This is a test copy of my website with woocomerce plugin and without Traveler theme, when you try to enter address google maps search the address for you.

So, how to make this two modules working together?

Best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

Unfortunately, Traveler theme does not supported yet that plugin.

You can contact plugin author for more details.

Thank you.

Hello,

thank you for your answer, i already saw that is not supported.

I write you because maybe there is a way for go out from this situation, maybe i just need to change one or two point in the script and it will start to work?

What is the reasons why it’s not supported? I tested other template and they work with this plugin…

Best regards

Hello,

thank you for your answer, i already saw that is not supported.

I write you because maybe there is a way for go out from this situation, maybe i just need to change one or two point in the script and it will start to work?

What is the reasons why it’s not supported? I tested other template and they work with this plugin…

Best regards

Hi, again, for me it’s a must have plugin, i absolutely need to do something for make it work, because i can’t work without it…

Hello

I have transfered this plugin issue for our dev team can check but i’m not promises anything.

In the meantime, you should contact plugin author for more details too so they can help you check it.

Thank you.

Hello, thank you a lot, tell me if i need to buy a extra support.
    How long you think it will take?
    I can’t work on the website, just waiting a issue.

Best regards.

Hi, thank a lot for your help, i will wait for the answer.

Best regards

Hello

We just started new day.

If you want to make a custom code to work with that plugin quickly, you can submit us a request here: https://shinehelp.shinetheme.com/custom-service/

Thank you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.