HomePage Forums Traveler Traveler hotels/apartments calculation mistake booking process 3 (setep)

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 26 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Dear Sirs or Madam,

3 weeks ago I buy full Traveler them with support. Send a lot of help asking massages all where was possible, and no any reply or any help) so sad.

1. I ask about bug, booking price calculation mistake in one only step on booking process.
    2. How to add additional information to Invoice?
    Copy of problems:
    Hello, I have problem with price calculation. First step price is ok, after search calculate good. But second step, the you then you have rooms and submit show price, big calculation mistakes. We use only EUR, maybe here is problem on step 3… And final step 4 is ok, the price correct. I don’t have idea, why price on step 3 much more higher then before and final price. Only on this one step to make booking. And second question how to update invoice needed details for payment. For example I missing how to update bank details and additional info to invoice, like terms and condition and etc.

Web: http://www.canaries-online.com/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

Can you see the Extra price that required in step 3? The price was included the extra price by each day.

Please check it again.

Thanks

Dear Bryan,
    Thanks You so much, You first who reply, many tanks.
    I cheeked all apartments correct extra price – FIXED 
    This is another problem… (

Can You help and check and how to added invoice information more? Bank details and etc.?

Thanks,
    Liutauras

Attachments:

Dear Bryan,

I found the problem: if Extra Price example (Cleaning fee per stay) I make Required Extra – OFF – everything is ok, but this extra I need ON, and then make ON in step 3 calculation mistake.
    Extra price unit I use Fixed, I try Per day – not works, the same mistake.
    Looks problem on Required Extra on / off is.

And how add Invoice info?

Thanks,
    Liutauras

Hello one more time, I check all variants.
    On step 3 if want add any extra (craning, transfer required or not) system make wrong calculation, don’t understand what system calculate, extra add calculate wrong too.
    For example correct price per apartment for 7 night is 500 EUR. If add cleaning per stay (price is only 75 EUR) system calculate 500+75 and show €1.099??????? And correct must be only 575 EUR, different -342 EUR, no have idea how it happen, this transfer the same.

Attachments:

Hello

The clean service is 75$ per day and you hire 7 days so the total of extra service is 75*7.

And the total price display at the top is 75*7 + (price per night) *7 = ??

Thanks

Drear Bryan,

No, craning and all extras is per stay, per all period not important 3 or 30 days. Cleaning per stay 75 EUR fixed price, airport transfer 15 EUR per person fixed price.
    Pls you can try to make booking and You’ll see:

First exp: (I change Extras cleaning to OFF, but on step 3 if You mark Cleaning You’ll see whats happen, the same with all extras )
    Link: http://bit.ly/2F5rNwo

And link with Cleaning extra ON, tha a look please step 3: http://bit.ly/2onqiPG

Thanks SO MUCH
    Liiutauras

Drear Bryan,

No, craning and all extras is per stay, per all period not important 3 or 30 days. Cleaning per stay 75 EUR fixed price, airport transfer 15 EUR per person fixed price.
    Pls you can try to make booking and You’ll see:

First exp: (I change Extras cleaning to OFF, but on step 3 if You mark Cleaning You’ll see whats happen, the same with all extras )
    Link: http://bit.ly/2F5rNwo

And link with Cleaning extra ON, tha a look please step 3: http://bit.ly/2onqiPG

Thanks SO MUCH
    Liutauras

Hello

The extra service of hotel room have fixed in the code that set price by number of night.

Thank for your understanding.

Hi Bryan,

Thanks, means impossible to make fixed price per stay, right? And what means If i use not fixed but per day? The same? Where is different?
    How is possible add additional service maybe You know?
    And How to add additional information to invoice?
    Thank You so much,
    Liutauras
    Canary Islands

Hello

It is impossible to make fixed price per stay. In order to add these option, you have to change the theme code to get that.

Thanks.

Dear Bryan,

How is possible to change the theme code?

Ans what what it means in extra options? Fixed and Per day??? Where is different? If mark Fixed or Per day?
    Sending You copy:

Thank You,
    Liutauras

Attachments:

Hello

The Per Day option mean the price of your extra service was set by one day. If customer book 3 days, the total extra price will be 3*price.

The Fixed price option will set the extra price for all day of customer hired. If they book for 3 days, the price still the same, not count to 3 times.

Thanks

Dear,
    Ryan, I try to tell You all this time. That Step3 i can select whatever Fixed or per day, the same calculation mistake.
    Please take a look, i special sent links and print. Final step 4 is ok.
    PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. check , try to make booking and You”ll see the problem.
    I remark all extras FIX not per day. We, this Traveler really program mistake.
    Sending you all cop’s, But better make please fake booking i” cancel and you’ll see on stem 3 problem.
    And what about INVOICE, possible to ADD bank details and more info?
    Pleas take a look peaceful and make on your name fake booking in TENERIFE destination any apartments for minimum 7 nights (not Gran Camaria), Ill see and cancel.

1. link to make booking: http://www.canaries-online.com/
    2. Tenerife – May – 7 – Any apartment.
    3. Book any apartment , press on the room SHOW price, proce will bi ok, if add extra for example squared cleaninf fee 75 EUR 1, and transfer for 1 or 2 pax.
    4. Press BOOK
    MISTAKE calculatrion step 3.

TOTAL impossible to understand the price, you can try calkculate, this price from the moon.. not per day, not per stay…

Final Step for you press BOOK with show mistake price and in next step you’ll see correct price.

Send you one more time step by step:
    I hope You try too book and You” see this traveler calculation mistake.

Attachments:

Deaer Bryan,

Only rally You’ll see problem, whew 4 weeks i try to solve, the you make fake booking on you name, it takes for you 1 min max.
    Thanks

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.