HomePage Forums Traveler Traveler Installation general questions

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  agustin866 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

HI guys

I am in testing phase now , but for my real site I have some doubts.

I am using Traveler to sell tours (no problem with that part)

1. If I installed the empty version of Traveler (no demo content) when I finished installing the recommended plugin Woocomerce ask to start the settings part, that creates the pages needed for it.

A. If I did the settings, and later import demo data, I end up with duplicate pages? Since the demo data create same pages for woocommerce

B. I need the layouts only , I know I can import the demo for Excursions and then delete all excursions and that get me covered. Is that right?

C. I have had a problem with the imported Single Tour layout not having the booking button part in the layout , this will be happening in all tour layouts I imported? IN that case is better to start a new layout instead of importing (I can copy the layout manually from another test site with full content)

2. Or maybe I did something wrong, and what will be the correct installing process .

A. Installing empty wordpress
    B. Activate Traveler Theme
    C. Install required plugins
    If I need demo content, NOT USE WOOCOMERCE SETUP
    If I DO NOT use demo content , start Woocomerce Setup

Thanks a lot
    Agustin

Hello

You can install theme and build your layout without our demo data by follow:

A. Installing empty wordpress
    B. Activate Traveler Theme
    C. Install required plugins ( you can ignore woocommerce plugin if you use our Modal booking method)

Modal Booking

D. Build header layout and single tour layout:

Home Page

Tour Single

Thanks

Thanks you can mark this as solved

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.