HomePage Forums Traveler Traveler Theme Options NOT SAVING

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

When i tried to save THEME OPTIONS, some of the options get saved.
    But when i tried options like GOOGLE FONT API KEY. It does not get saved and comes back to the same page BLANK / EMPTY. I tried this with few other places also and they also dont get saved. But some basic options like colour and sizes get saved. Whats wrong and how can we get that solved.

My Google Font API is:
    AIzaSyDQgsWMbi4dxxRs2UtH-TZreXjwmbrT2us

I have searched this on the google and found that lots of people have this issue.
    The suggestion was to increase the max_input_vars to 10000. And i have done so on my php.ini file and saved. But even after i have done that – still it does not save. the remaining google api kep still appears ( which is AIzaSyA1l5FlclOzqDpkx5jSH5WBcC0XFkqmYOY )

How can i get this resolved ..

Hello

You can refer this faq for more details of that issue:

Why I Can Not Save Theme Settings?

After config your server, remember clear all your browser cache then check again.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

I can not login to your admin dashboard to check your system info.

Whatever you done, you can view your system status via https://theexoticasia.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wc-status

Thanks

Hello,

I am not able to access the ST Google Map Settings to configure the correct Google map reference for my website.

Contact Us

Thanks

Martin

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello mmfranklin75,

You have posted in wrong topic.

Please create your new ticket in right topic and provide an admin account so i can help you better.

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.