HomePage Forums Traveler TravelPayouts

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thao Le 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I bought this theme today and was wondering if i can use your search form to get results from travel payout affiliates.How it works with them is they give me a script which is the search form and i can paste into the site for it to work, but is there away to use your form with the same results?

Other questions:

1) I have created a page and added it to the menu but when i click on it it just goes to the homepage, if i type the address in the page will appear but it looks like it sin the classic mode. is this a simple change somewhere? if you go to my homepage and click on flights you will see what i mean. this is the page, but showing an older format http://www.squiddlys.com/cheap-flights/

2) On page attributes there is an template named: travePayout Search Results, is this linked to the search form in anyway? not sure if this is linked to my first question.

This reply has been marked as private.
    This reply has been marked as private.

Hello There,

Thank you for your kind to let us know you had done with this, we hope you keep doing business with our product.

Please let us know if any other issues.

Regards!

Ms Thao

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.