HomePage Forums Traveler TravelPayouts Flight search problem

This topic contains 34 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Thoai Ngo 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

@thoai Please help him to check this case.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

the site is accessible now please retry

Hello,

We access your FTP but, Not folder wp-content. So, We can not direct to theme folder
    Pls, check again

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

it’s renamed as assets

how would a wordpress website work without wp-content folder it would took you only 2 minutes to check if it is renamed please fix the problem fast it’s been more than a week now

Hello,

Do you use cache server?
    I edit code but Not change any

no cloudflare is paused on site and WP Rocket is inactive.

i need the problem to be solved before the weekend please

WELL THEN I’M REQUSTING A REFUND I’M DONE DEALING WITH THIS I HAD ALL THE PATIENCE IN THE WORLD AND STILL NO SUPPORT AND IF YOU FACE LIKE 0.0000001 PROBLEM YOU STOP AND TYPE THE ERROR HERE AND REPLY AFTER 5 DAYS OR SOMETHING. I WANT A FULL REFUND I CAN’T WAIT ANOTHER WEEK FOR YOU TO REPLY!!!!!!!!!????

Hello,

Unfortunately, all our quick edits are not working. I have tried changing the HTML code. However, when we debug at that position, the code does not change. Please check the cache on your server.

Regard,

well thiere is nothing wrong with my server it’s I’m hosting with hostgator and there are no Cache servers I’m using the website was working fine until I asked you to solve the travelpayouts search bar. so everything crashed after that.

Hello,

We fixed quick CSS to help you.
    Now you can check form search the hotel service. tour service , activity service ,…
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KLu2owscCEEwb7qQNWEa5Y_zSaA6Uzi_/view?usp=sharing

Thanks

well thanks but the it’s not only a CSS problem, the topbar dosen’t show while it’s on in theme options, and all icons are corrupted!

Hello,
    Sorry for reply late. We has a 3 day holiday summer. Now, We check toolbar to help you. Don’t worry. It is a bug small in our theme.
    We will know when it is worked.

Regard,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.