HomePage Forums Traveler Travelpayouts results in blank page

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Following your instruction videos and the documents about the travelpayouts option I still get an empty result page. If I turn off white label the result page works ( on my whitelabel name page) I want it like your demo page integrated in my site.

Can you help me with this?

Best Regards
    Charles

Hello

I have fixed it for you.

Please check again.

Thanks

Thanks for the very quick help and respond!!!

I have a few follow up questions.

I lost my scrolling option on the result page through my mouse and have to use the side of browser.

This is my test site. I am going to use the theme on a different website/server so will I have the same problem (and can I fix it myself?)

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
    Charles

Hello

1. travelpayout issue: the problem is SSL protocol blocked the data so there is nothing to display. Please see my first image to fix it in future.

2. Please disable scroll feature of theme in Traveler Settings > Other Options > Enable Nice Scroll then check again.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    This reply has been marked as private.

I hope you’re happy with it.

Your satisfaction is our pleasure – Please vote and send your comments to us if you happy with our products and support.

Thanks a lot!

hello

Does this issue has been fixed from your site? because when i access your new site and try to search and see the result display well.

Thanks

I have tested with this site: https://tribookings.com and travelpayout work well.

Please delete all your browser cache/cookie then check again.

Thanks

Bryan it works now I don’t know what changed but it works. Thanks for the quick response.

Cheers.

We hope you’re happy with it.

Your satisfaction is our pleasure – Please vote and send your comments to us if you happy with our products and support.

Thanks a lot!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.