HomePage Forums Traveler Unable to update anything as the builder is not working correctly

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I am facing an issue with my site I am unable to update anything with the visual builder as it does not save any changes made.In the console window it says admin-ajax not found. Can you please help me fix this .

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

Please refer our requirements for traveler theme bellow for more details:

Requirements For Traveler

Also visual has been updated new version to fix that problem.

Please update your site to latest theme/plugin version then check again.

Traveler Changelog

Thank you.

Hi Brian,
    Thank you for getting back to me. I have double checked and updated the theme and plugins but the problem still remains. I am unable to “save changes” with visual composer. when I click on any element to edit, it open up just fine but when I click save changes it does not do anything and just freezes and nothing happens, I click update and all the changes are lost.

Please help and suggest. I am also talking to the hosting providers but it seems everything to be normal there as well.

Hello

I checked with your homepage and added a text block element then save the page. The element still work well.

My quick video will show you more details:

https://monosnap.com/file/YnJYNC0tRzezVhvRXWjNJRM2oIYLxq

Also i fixed the map issue for you.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.