HomePage Forums Traveler unfriendly mobile

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

all the ST widget show raw code on mobile

As well the menu is weird and isnt the one from traveler

Hello

Please provide an issue url that contain ST widget display raw code on mobile so i can help you check better.

Thank you.

For example all my ST widgets display raw code but its not only on the home age its everywhere

Here the raw code from the home page

st_about_icon st_pos_icon=”top” st_size_icon=”box-icon-md” st_text_align=”text-center” st_icon=”fa-lock” st_color_icon=”#dd3333″ st_description=”Paiement par Paypal ou Stripe.
    Nous voulons la meilleur sécurité pour vous.” st_name=”PAIEMENT SÉCURISÉ”]
    [st_about_icon st_pos_icon=”top” st_size_icon=”box-icon-md” st_text_align=”text-center” st_icon=”fa-users” st_color_icon=”#dd3333″ st_description=”Notre équipe base au Japon, vous accompagnera
    durant votre séjour pour toute question
    envoyé nous un maila contact@ohayotrip.com ” st_name=”UNE EQUIPE DE PASSIONNER”]
    [st_about_icon st_pos_icon=”top” st_size_icon=”box-icon-md” st_text_align=”text-center” st_icon=”fa-map” st_color_icon=”#dd2e2e” st_description=”Parce que vos vacance doivent être unique,
    nos accompagnateurs feront leurs maximums
    pour vous garantir une expérience authentique et inoubliable. ” st_name=”UNE OFFRE PERSONNALISABLE “]

Hello

It seem your site have the cache and it display the shortcode.

When i clear cache and refresh browser to check, it display well.

Please check again.

Thanks

Ok it worker

I ve few other questions and Im done

1. How to change the Login page, I can edit it with WP BAkery but there is only a small texte that I can change I cant not remove traveler logo and things like that ?

Hello

The logo in login page was taken from main logo. You can use this code to remove logo from login page if you want:

.page-template-template-login .logo-holder { display: none !important;}

Thanks

Ok it worked but now the traveler logo appear in the footer and no way to find it in the ftp …

Hello

You can the Footer page to change the logo and other content in footer section.

Thanks

newbie question where is the footer section cause its not in apparence and not in traveler settings.

Thank you Bryan

Please before the week end which is soon I really need to find where I can remove this logo from my footer Im sorry for this newbie question and request.

Thank you.

In your admin dashboard, go to the Pages section and find a page named Footer to edit the content.

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.