HomePage Forums Traveler Update 2.7.6.2 File

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I need the Traveler theme updated version so I can upload via FTP. My auto update is not working and gives error. The updated file should be but is not on Envato.

Also how do I change headers behind the menus now that the modern theme no longer has the setting. I change it under customize but it’s not taking effect.

I wish you would have an English speaker record your tutorial videos so we can hear how to set up theme properly. I’m sure it will save you from answering so many questions and save us customers from these frustrations and wasted time. The tutorials now without audio are hard to follow and understand.

I’ve also checked that my settings are per Traveler requirements. Do you know why I still can’t upload the updates automatically via WordPress to make things easier?

Here is the screenshot.
    I made a mistake disregard the first screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

We did not understand your point.

Please show more description of your issue.

You can follow our guide to install Traveler theme via WordPress at

Install via WordPress

You tell “My auto update is not working and gives error”

Please attach images for that.

Thanks.

#1. Please send me updated theme or update file on Envato so I can upload via FTP. Updating via the WordPress update is not working and crashing my site. (see image 1 & Settings image). Envato only has old version. Please DON’T send me ‘install via WordPress link’ again for answer as I already look at that and upgrade my site requirements.

#2. Also how do I change headers behind the menu and footer now that the modern theme no longer has the setting. I changed it in customize but it’s not taking effect. (See last 2 images).

Attachments:

Hi

1. You can download new theme version on themeforest to update the site.

2. Please edit the page to find that background image in ST Search form element and edit Footer page to change the content.

Footer Page

Thanks

The Themeforest Versions are 2.7.6.1 that is why I am asking.
    Or update it on ThemeForest to newest version.

Attachments:

​Hi

You can update theme 2.7.6.2 via auto update mode as document bellow:

Update Via The Auto Update Method

Thanks

I don’t think you guys pay attention. My first message is that is not working for me!!!
    See my messages.

Hello

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.