October 2, 2017 at 3:05 pm #35210
Kindly assist how to upgrade version to 2.0.1?
I have already adding the credential to connect automatically update. But there is nothing notification to update it.
FYI: I use your child theme version with some Custom CSS in your setting.
Thanks.October 2, 2017 at 7:12 pm #35440
I already update, Theme & Traveler Code, but WPBakery Visual Composer getting error when update process (“An error occurred while updating WPBakery Visual Composer: To receive automatic updates license activation is required. Please visit Settings to activate your Visual Composer. “.
Please help to fix.
Thanks.October 2, 2017 at 7:34 pm #35490
Why when checkout with woo commerce, there is nothing Details in “View Details” on user dashboard?
Thanks.October 3, 2017 at 12:12 pm #36080
You can download visual composer v5.2.1 here:
Also the problem is your system can not take payment method so it does not load the details.
Please check your payment gateway and remove all the cache to check again.
ThanksOctober 3, 2017 at 12:48 pm #36110October 3, 2017 at 2:53 pm #36370
Please clear all your cache then check again.
ThanksOctober 4, 2017 at 12:50 am #37180
Why I cannot save the tour layout?
When I make a change then update (save) so there will be back to before?
Please check in my admin
Thanks.October 4, 2017 at 12:53 am #37190
Also when I update page with visual composer, there is always back to before.
Please checkOctober 4, 2017 at 2:39 pm #37810
It seems there are have a cache problem.
You can try this trick:
Create new page > add an element (text block) > switch to Text Tab > Switch back to Visual tab then Publish the page.
You will see theme will save that setting.
After that, go back to your main page > reload it > add element and update again.
ThanksOctober 4, 2017 at 9:39 pm #38610
Ok thank you.
But I have one more problem.
I Can not remove (move to trash) my location.
What’s going on again?
ThanksOctober 5, 2017 at 11:07 am #39330This reply has been marked as private.October 10, 2017 at 1:51 am #43220October 10, 2017 at 3:23 pm #44060
1. Booking fee does not yet supported woocommerce booking. It only support our booking method now.
2. Which email does not work? Also we recommend using SMTP system to send email.
3. When you loggin with customer, you can go to Booking History menu. You will see the Cancel button.
4. i have fixed the icon for you.
5. We use WPML to support theme in multilanguage. Also you need set the language for travelpayout in https://www.travelpayouts.com and in our Traveler Settings > API Configure > Travelpayout > Language section.
If your site already in multilanguage, when someone select the language and search hotel/flight, the whitelable search will automatic take the language to display.
ThanksOctober 11, 2017 at 8:09 pm #45470October 12, 2017 at 1:54 pm #46280
2. If you do not use gmail, you can request your hosting provider about your email system need use SMTP system to send email so they will help you check and set it up.
3. There is a option that limit the time you can cancel the booking.
Our document will show you more details:
5. You must set up default language in travelpayout site.
The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.