HomePage Forums Traveler Urgent Help in Few things

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved

This topic contains 23 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    This reply has been marked as private.

why my queries is being neglected ? why i have to wait for 3 days to get reply

​Hello

Our team are releasing new theme version 2.6 with some layout fixed.
    Please wait a few hours then update your system to fix it.
    Thanks​

did you got the time to check my admin panel atleast ?

why my queries are being neglected ?

MY QUERY IS NOT BEING ANSWERED PROPERLY FROM YOUR TEAM TILL 13 MARCH. ITS BEEING ALMOST 10 DAYS PASSED.

I M VERY MUCH DISAPPOINTED

SERIOUSLY I M VERY MUCH DISAPPOINTED. I M FACING LOT OF ISSUE WHILE DEALING WITH MY CUSTOMERS

KINDLY HELP ME URGENTLY.. PLEASE ADDRESS MY ISSUE. URGENTLY..

WHY I HAVE TO WAIT FOR 10 DAYS ?

SHALL I INFORM ENVATO TEAM ABOUT THIS ? EVEN AFTER BUYING THE THEME CUSTOMERS HAS TO FACE LOT OF DIFFICULTY AND WHAT WE SAW IN THE DEMO WE DONT GET IN THE THEME.

KINDLY REPLY ME URGENTLY

Hello,

I have checked your site and found that when i click link of the activity in the cart page, it will be redirect to correct URL of it.

For the Languages attribute in the activity detail page, i have created new attribute for you. Please check with this activity: https://www.mygoa365.com/tours/adventure-boat-trip-goa/

Thank you.

How can we add widget below the booking form
    ex. this is my page https://www.mygoa365.com/tours/adventure-boat-trip-goa/

i want to add some widget like banner or latest blog post widget below the booking now

How can we do it ?

any reply ?

Hello

The new modern layout does not allow to build single service layout so you have to custom code to add more widget bellow booking form.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.