HomePage Forums Traveler Urgent translation problem

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 4 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I translate the theme manually with poedit but with your new update you have created a new translation file, I do not want to translate the whole file!

When I synchronize it with loco translate I go from 6000 translation channels to 500!

it’s very boring
    I really need help and quickly..
    on the site I have the translation en of 6000 translation I would like to update it to the new 6776

This reply has been marked as private.

I tried to translate the calendar on the search module of the page of accuel I followed your tutorial but it does not work, I emptied my cache, can you do the necessary on my ftp, you have already access

link of yout tutorial i have follow :https://guide.travelerwp.com/docs/other-feature/advance-featured/language-for-calendar/#post-1454

Hello

You can use Poedit to translate special text of theme:

http://travelerdocs.wpengine.com/docs/licenses-and-support/manual-translation/

The way to translate is:

– Translate on your desktop

– Upload translated .po/.mo files to live site.

– After update theme, copy translated .po/.mo files to language folder of new theme package and replace the existed files then update .po file to get all new words.

– Translate new word then upload to live site again.

There are have some point you need to care:

– Install theme on your localhost (your computer) and your site (live site) using same theme package.

– Follow the document to set up and update language file (.po) to get full available words.

– Translate the word normal as the document with the site on localhost.

– After translated, using FTP to move the translated file to your live site with same folder and replace it.

==> now your live site has translated.

– After each new theme version, there are always have new word can be translated, you update for both localhost and live site with same theme package then come back to point 1 to translate again.

Also in modern layout, you can translate language on calendar in this folder: traveler/v2/js/daterangepicker/languages

Thanks

HI

How many word you have in the language file? It is over 6600 word now to translate.

Also theme is not support to work with Elementor plugin yet.

Thanks

​Hi

You can try to change the review text in this file: traveler/st_templates/layouts/modern/common/reviews/reviews.php

Thanks​

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.