October 8, 2019 at 4:34 pm #706320
I translate the theme manually with poedit but with your new update you have created a new translation file, I do not want to translate the whole file!
When I synchronize it with loco translate I go from 6000 translation channels to 500!
it’s very boring
I really need help and quickly..
on the site I have the translation en of 6000 translation I would like to update it to the new 6776October 8, 2019 at 4:52 pm #706390October 8, 2019 at 10:01 pm #706740
I tried to translate the calendar on the search module of the page of accuel I followed your tutorial but it does not work, I emptied my cache, can you do the necessary on my ftp, you have already access
link of yout tutorial i have follow :https://guide.travelerwp.com/docs/other-feature/advance-featured/language-for-calendar/#post-1454October 9, 2019 at 2:48 pm #707670This reply has been marked as private.October 9, 2019 at 2:53 pm #707700
You can use Poedit to translate special text of theme:
The way to translate is:
– Translate on your desktop
– Upload translated .po/.mo files to live site.
– After update theme, copy translated .po/.mo files to language folder of new theme package and replace the existed files then update .po file to get all new words.
– Translate new word then upload to live site again.
There are have some point you need to care:
– Install theme on your localhost (your computer) and your site (live site) using same theme package.
– Follow the document to set up and update language file (.po) to get full available words.
– Translate the word normal as the document with the site on localhost.
– After translated, using FTP to move the translated file to your live site with same folder and replace it.
==> now your live site has translated.
– After each new theme version, there are always have new word can be translated, you update for both localhost and live site with same theme package then come back to point 1 to translate again.
Also in modern layout, you can translate language on calendar in this folder: traveler/v2/js/daterangepicker/languages
ThanksOctober 10, 2019 at 3:58 pm #709460October 10, 2019 at 4:28 pm #709500October 10, 2019 at 5:04 pm #709540October 10, 2019 at 8:44 pm #709710October 11, 2019 at 10:45 am #710440
How many word you have in the language file? It is over 6600 word now to translate.
Also theme is not support to work with Elementor plugin yet.
ThanksOctober 11, 2019 at 2:50 pm #710760October 14, 2019 at 8:59 am #712450
You can try to change the review text in this file: traveler/st_templates/layouts/modern/common/reviews/reviews.php
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.