HomePage Forums Traveler User Dashboard Error

Topic Resolution: Resolved

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Thao Le 7 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

The user dashboard is displaying incorrectly.

The menu is displayed as simple orange text along the left of the page vertically. My background is visible. When i scroll down the the rest of the web page including booking info is being displayed incorrectly. Please assist. Unable to find any dashboard layout related issue on the forum.

I have checked to ensure partner page is serving the correct template. Please advise

Hello,

Please provide an admin account & FTP account.

We will easy to check for you.

Thanks.

Ive already provided. Many thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

We providing account FTP, We will check to help you quickly.

Regard,

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello,

We had check and quick fix for you. Please check again your site and let me know if any further later.

I hope you satisfied with the result, please give us an item rating to support me and our product here:

https://themeforest.net/item/traveler-traveltourbooking-wordpress-theme/reviews/10822683

Thanks.

That looks much better. Thank you so much. Out of curiosity what was it? the layout grid?

The destinations are now not showing up in the drop down search after this change. Please advise

Hello,

We had a quick fix for you.

Please check again your site.

Thanks.

Fixed

Hello There,

Thank you for let us know. Please keep doing your business well and wait for our support if any other ticket in here.

We will try our best to process all as soon as possible.

Regards!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.