HomePage Forums Traveler Various – Traveler

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alejandro 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello Friends
    Could you please help me with the following

1) Header: Can you help us know how to reduce the size of the bottoms of the header

2) Header: how can we change the color of the email address and the phone number in the Header. Can we add social media links in the header?

3) In the WP dashboard, I don’t find the section for transportation.

4) Can we modify the tour display?

5) Why every time we try to get into the tour section the whole menu changes drastically

Regards, Alejandro

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

1. Which section do you mean about bottoms of the header? Please description more details so i can help.

2. You can add the social to the topbar in Styling Options section:

Styling Options

and this code will help you change the color of phone number and email:

.top-user-area .top-user-area-list>li>a { color: #333 !important; }

3. The transfer is one of addition option of Car service.

Car Transfer

4. You should find a developer to help you customize the function and control it.

5. You should not use both theme old layout and new layout for your site. Please use just one style.

New Layout

Thanks

Hello Bryan

Thank you very much for your help!

In the header, we find too much space in between each of the buttons! Please check the attachment. We would love to see one line with all the buttons instead of two like it is now!

Attachments:

Hello Bryan

We have fixed the buttons on the header.! Our main problem is every time we go to the check out page and the cart, it seems that the hotel demo is installed in our website but we only want the All services to the demo installed. Could you please guide us in order to have everything set up in one demo. Apparently, the website is pulling out the displays from the hotel demo.

I’m sending you 2 attachment so you can check it out.!

Regards, Alejandro

Attachments:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.