HomePage Forums Traveler Verifications of Partner user

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Attached capture, I see that page/option of “Verifications” in the menu of the partner user, it display once the administrator has approved him (the partner), what logic has to be shown/display after approving it? Logic is like doing airbnb and other platforms that first verify the user that is going to be HOST, ask for documentation, etc. and to be able to approve, so that option of “Verifications” is the one that should first come out at the moment of starting/login the partner session, is that possible?

I need it, because we are going to verify the partners before approving them and I need them to send us those details that appear on that “Verifications” page. Once I approve him, it will not be logical to ask for it.

Is it possible to configure that?

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

That is addition information for partner to display. Of course if you do not set it up for partner page layout, that information will not display.

The admin approve at the first time of register is just approve the partner account, not the partner personal details.

Thanks

Hi,

Ok then it is possible to configure it to be displayed before the approval of the administrator? I realize that the first time I log in to my account as a partner opens the Configuration page (description, avatar, Paypal account, etc.) is it possible that the Verifications appear in that first entry to the account? At least the option can be shown/display in the menu before the approval of the administrator?

Thanks

In this case, you need to edit a theme file to change position of verify menu.

Thanks

Attachments:

Hello

Thanks for your reply, but I do not want to move it from its position, I just want it to appear/display it to the partner user without being approved, how would it be done?

because right now it is hidden that option (Verifications), and it appears/display after being approved

I’ll appreciate your help
    Regards

The Verifications menu is always display in partner sidebar.

Please description more details so i can help better.

Thanks

Hello

no, if you read the messages above you will understand because you confirmed it to me that if it is hidden and that it appears/display after being approved. when you register as a Partner user that Verification menu is hidden until you are approved by the Admin, when you being approve by the Admin that option is displayed, I need to display it always (before the Partner is approved). How can I make it appear/display before approved?

Regards

Hello

Before admin approved, all the registered account is still Subscriber user type. After approved, the user status will change to partner and then the verify menu can show up.

Normally, the normal user can not see that menu.

Thank for your understanding.

Hi,

Thanks, so how can I show/display Verification menu for Subscriber user type?
    see screenshot attached please, you told me that changing the position of the menu could work, what exactly did you mean? because I saw the code but I think it’s not just changing position, you have to do something else I guess, so I understand it’s a validation to only show that menu to the “partner” user once approved, what did you refer to in that answer? to be able to show it before approval

Hope you can help
    Thanks
    Regards

Attachments:

Hello

Normal user is no need to verify any information. Just the confirm the email account when register.

Thanks

Hello

Yes, but as I told I need to display it for all users. How can I do it?

Regards

Hello

According to envato’s policy, we do not accept custom code anymore.

You should find a developer to help you customize the function and control it.

Thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.