HomePage Forums Oceaus Video on Mobile

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Dear Bryan,

First of all i need to say my all issues with website loading & saving are solved.

I have changed my hosting server. And all issues solved. So there is no any issue with your theme or plugin. All happened because of hosting server.

And i need to know is there any solution that work video on slider on mobile phones?

Or if i purchased Slider Revolution (Revolution Slider) Plugin of themepunch, it will support with the theme?

Because it is essential to load video on home page slider on mobile in my website. Please advise me.

Thanks & Regards.
    Ikram.

Hello

Some of our customer has also used Slider Revolution plugin and it working well.

You can try it.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

There is an new version update for WP Booking plugin. So i have to wait until you update it with the theme or can i update it? (also have WPBakery Page Builder new version update.)

Also i have installed Permalinks Customizer plugin of YAS Global Team. Because i need to change single service url as tour. But the plugin did not worked with your theme. So i uninstalled it and try to delete it but it cannot be delete and getting error as “Deletion failed: error”.

If i delete this plugin through File Manage is it effect with the website?

Could you please advise me what this issue getting and also please advise me how i change single service url as tour.

Thanks & Regards.

Hi Bryan,

It took 04 days still not here from you.
    Please reply me asap.

Hello

If your plugin caused the problem, you can change the folder name of that plugin to other name via FTP then access admin panel to remove plugin as well.

Also this is new visual version for you:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/6vd4pn0t4len9ln/visual5.5.5.zip

Please wait for new theme update then update wpbooking plugin to make theme work stable.

Thanks

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for the reply. And i will wait for the theme update.

And could you explain what is that new visual version file? I do not have idea what is that file.

Also do you have any recommend for change url for service as tour?

Hello

You can see the change log of visual plugin here about new update:

https://codecanyon.net/item/visual-composer-page-builder-for-wordpress/242431

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.