HomePage Forums Traveler Warning Errors

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Please find below the warning errors that I’ve got simply after switching the site from English to another language (Dutch).

I know you can hide the errors, but maybe you should fix these issues so that they do not accure anymore:

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_sgmNLkHMyhDNSwgsk13fH0, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/romanzy/heytravel.nl/wp-content/themes/traveler/inc/class/class.cart.php on line 30

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter – headers already sent (output started at /home/romanzy/heytravel.nl/wp-content/themes/traveler/inc/class/class.cart.php:30) in /home/romanzy/heytravel.nl/wp-content/themes/traveler/inc/class/class.cart.php on line 30

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/romanzy/heytravel.nl/wp-content/themes/traveler/inc/class/class.cart.php:30) in /home/romanzy/heytravel.nl/wp-admin/includes/misc.php on line 1114

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/romanzy/heytravel.nl/wp-content/themes/traveler/inc/class/class.cart.php:30) in /home/romanzy/heytravel.nl/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1216

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/romanzy/heytravel.nl/wp-content/themes/traveler/inc/class/class.cart.php:30) in /home/romanzy/heytravel.nl/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1216

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_sgmNLkHMyhDNSwgsk13fH0, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Then I would like to know if it is possible to change the theme’s width.I would love to make it wider. Now it has 1140px, but is a wider width possible, and is there a maximum? A main girth width of 1366px would be fantastic. In some themes, for example WP Residence, you can change the width on the fly (see attached screenshot).

Thank you for the help and feedback.

Romanzy

Hello

That is just warning message of php structure. Don’t worry, it does not effect on theme functions.

You can hide it by turn debug off.

define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

The following code, inserted in your wp-config.php file.

Also we will check and update theme to make it work better.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.
    This reply has been marked as private.

I solved most of the issues, so I’m OK for the time being.

Thx

Hello

We just came back from holiday.

It is great to hear that you have resolved most issues.

Please contact if you have any other question so we can help.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.