HomePage Forums Traveler Website development for reservations of bus tickets and tours or shows

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have to develop a website where you can buy bus tickets to a destination.

You also have to be able to book tours or excursions.

It has to generate invoices and have several user profiles with discounts depending on the user.

Finally, you have to generate a broken down invoice, bus ticket and tours or excursions.

Can you do what I need with your product?

Do you offer some kind of support?

I wait for your answer.
    A greeting.

Hello

Temporacy, theme does not have user profiles feature that discounts depending on the user.

I have create a task to update this feature in next theme version. It might apply for all services.

Also user can download the invoice in Booking History > Details box.

Thanks

Hello

In the description of the product they have this:

– Partner can upload listing at font-end with all service above too.
    – Support membership allow admin can earning money from Partner. This allow you to create a package for selling upload services for Partner

I understand, that is approximately what I need.

On the other hand, you could tell me when the new version is available with the changes you indicate.

Thank you

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

We just support theme function in this forum. If you want to custom any feature as you wish, you can hire a freelancer to help you do it or you can submit a request for us here: https://shinehelp.shinetheme.com/custom-service/ so we can check and help you.

Thanks

ok, I wrote them twice, once last week and again yesterday.

I insist so much because I need to have a solution to the project that I am developing.

I wait for your answer.

A greeting.

Hello

I will inform him about your request.

Please contact if you have any other question so i can help you check it.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.