HomePage Forums Traveler Website extremely slow

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

The traveler code plugin is making the website extremely slow and there is a theme update but im unable to update it.

I deactivate traveler code plugin and it works alright..

Traveler code and wp bakery plugins are colliding with each other i guess.

Please help me out with this, real urgent

Regards

Hello

There are many reasons why a WordPress website is slow.

1. Use of too many plugins

The more plugins you use, the more resources your site needs. Thus, only use the ones that you need and trust. Disable all unused plugins to save the resources. Remember to update all plugins to latest versions.

2. Use of too many large images

Modern websites use a lot of big images. Vistors love it. However, too many of them on a page can increase the loading time.

Thus, make sure the page does not load too many images and images should be in the correct size.

3. Not cached

If you haven’t used a caching plugin, use it now. It greatly enhance the performance of your site. Two most popular caching plugins for WordPress are W3 Total Cache and Super Cache. Depends on your experience, choose the one you need.

If possible, use a CDN to host images and media files.

4. Not too powerful host

If you are using a shared host, bear in mind that it has limited resources. If you run a complex theme, such hosts may not handle well. Therefore, check your hosting capacity and increase it if possible.
    Thanks

No sir, i’ve done all of the above and it didnt make a difference whatsoever.. Traveler code and wpbakery plugins are making my site extremely slow.. I deactivate one and it works perfectly..

Please don’t reply with a generic response..

I need someone to look into this issue personally..

Just hoping for a quick response

​Hello

This is quite complicate case because we can not help you control this. It is not only come by theme code.
    As you can check our demo here, the page is loading fast:

Home page

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.