HomePage Forums Traveler Website loading slow

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Good day,

Please see attached. What is cnd.transifex.com
    It seems my website has to request before directing to each page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

There are many reasons why a WordPress website is slow. Our document will show you more details of it:

My Website Is Slow. What Can I Do?

Thanks

I hear you there but I im asking is what is this redirect.
    What is cnd.transifex.com as shown in my screenshot

Hello

CDN is a geographically distributed network of proxy servers and their data centers. The goal is to distribute service spatially relative to end-users to provide high availability and high performance. CDNs serve a large portion of the Internet content today, including web objects (text, graphics and scripts), downloadable objects (media files, software, documents), applications (e-commerce, portals), live streaming media, on-demand streaming media, and social networks.

CDNs are a layer in the internet ecosystem. Content owners such as media companies and e-commerce vendors pay CDN operators to deliver their content to their end users. In turn, a CDN pays ISPs, carriers, and network operators for hosting its servers in their data centers.

CDN is an umbrella term spanning different types of content delivery services: video streaming, software downloads, web and mobile content acceleration, licensed/managed CDN, transparent caching, and services to measure CDN performance, load balancing, multi-CDN switching and analytics and cloud intelligence.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.