HomePage Forums Traveler Website Speed is very slow

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello there

Please check my website on http://kic.com.au/dev .Website is too slow on almost all pages.But on ferry pages speeds become worst.Please follow the below steps:-
    a) On landing page select ferry
    b)On ferry search select “Mainland: Cape Jervis (CJ)” in from field and “Kangaroo Island: Penneshaw (PE)” in to field.
    c) After that select any future date.
    The page starts loading and do not response.Please suggest

Hello,

You can refer my URL to more information for this problem:

My Website Is Slow. What Can I Do?

Or you can also use WP Rocket plugin to minify js/css files.

We are still improving the site load speed.

Sorry for inconvenience.

Thanks

Hello,

Thanks for your response and we had already did all the possible fies as mentioend in your article however didn’t helped us in fixing the same.

We are a development company and our client has purhcased the theme however now she wan’t to fix the speed of the website becuase rest all functionality is developer and website is ready for launch.

Can you please help us on the same ASAP.

Our client is happy to pay for our team to fix the template speed for you. She bought the template because it said it was the #1 travel website and that it was optimised for speed and browsers (including Andorid iOS, IE, Chrome etc) but we have spent 5 months fixing lots of bugs and still it’s so slow and unusable. We need a solution to complete the website and launch it asap. I look forward to hearing from you

Hello

I checked the site and see it has not minify css/js files to make site load faster.

Also there are have some image need to reduce the size.

Solution:

1. You can use WP Rocket plugin to minify css/js files.

2. Improve the image

3. Check the server cache.

Hope this can help.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.