HomePage Forums Traveler Where are the tour layout

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hallo as is showed in the video belove I have 3 lyout in the tour but going in the “layout” menu I can’s see theme so I can’t edit them.

https://www.useloom.com/share/4e935537b446463ea309166393f8086b

Can you help me?

Thanks
    Graziano

Hello

The new modern theme has fixed 3 layouts to use. You can not create new layout to use anymore.
    Thanks

Hallo, I don0t want to create a new layout but I want to add the Chat box and in your documentation you have a video that show how to edit the layout to add the chat box
    Thanks

..So …How can I add the chat box to the tour layout?

Hello

The new modern layout is fixed version so you can not edit it. If you switch to classic version, you can do it as our document.
    Thanks

ok and why if I turn on the classic i get the layout distroied: see attached image

thanks
    G

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

if you turn on Classic layout, you should use other element to build the page content.

Thanks

OK and if I want to take the modern layout, which is the best way to make client able to chat with tour-guides without leaving the marketplace?

I would like ti achieve this:”Inbox chat is a new feature that allows between Partner and Customer chat together”

Thanks a lot

Graziano

Hello

Because of the new modern layout does not supported yet chat box feature so you can not use it.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.