HomePage Forums Traveler which one ı need to choose ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello support team ı need quick answer please help me , ı hired a desiner to installation and etc… I m thinking to use hotels and rentals for now… ı told him to install ” WORD ROTATOR + HERO SLIDER ” but there iş no this option in admin panel – theme apperiance – . there are Tour , Rental ,All Services , Hotel Tour , Hotel , Car , arabic , activity ! As I said for now ı want to use just ” Hotel and Rental ” part of this theme. So please give me information which option ı need to use ?

Hello

You can install theme and import all service to theme to get the layout and settings

then you can disable service that you do not want to use in Traveler Settings > General Options > Disable Theme Service Option.

You can refer our document to create header layout:

Home Page

Thanks

i think it doesnt matter which one ı choosed Tour , Rental ,All Services , Hotel Tour , Hotel , Car , arabic , activity . desiner can use any of them and just need to activ-passive mode .

Hello

You can refer our document for create the header layout:

Home Page

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.