HomePage Forums Traveler Woo commerce integrating to the theme services " Hotels", "flights", " tours" ,.

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I have installed woo commerce plugin, I did all the setting. but why the bottom of add to cart is not shown for services. and also I did all the settings through the traveler documentation. in addition to the woo commerce setting, I did all the traveler setting admin for check out page and other booking pages.
    https://easygoiran.com/travel-services/
    but it is not working, how can I fix it?
    would you please explain how it can be connected to the theme’s services such as hotels, flights, tours,…?
    I need to have an activated shopping cart on my services which user can do the shopping in a convenient way.

Thank you,
    Hadis

hello again,

I could understand the process of woo commerce a bit, and now I faced an issue that the flights cannot be added to the shopping cart, what can I do for this problem??

Hello

Unluckily, the Flight service does not supported woocommerce at current time.

We are working on to make it compatible with the plugin and we hope can release in theme version 2.0.3.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.