HomePage Forums Traveler WpBooking plug in installation & configuration on non-travel theme based website

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I have purchased the Wp Booking plug-in in order to install it on a WP based website. The plugin installs ok and I have followed the documentation but I am still failing to understand how to create the Hotel search result page.
    I did look at the videos you have on you tube about how to configure the Travel theme very well but how about sites that are not made based on your Travel theme? How can a hotel search page be created for those sites? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSJYAstUhQw
    I am putting the video that you guys have made for making the search page on your platform. can you please explain how to make the same kind of page on a standard WP them?
    thanks

Hello

You can create new archive page then go to WPBooking > Settings > select that page at Archive page to display result.

To create search form in sidebar, please go to Appearance > Widget > Add Wp Booking Search Form to Sidebar widget.

Also your theme does not support template have sidebar.

Please check with default theme.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.