HomePage Forums Traveler WPML vs Global Setting

Topic Resolution: Not Resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bryan 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I am using a WPML shortcode [wpml_language_selector_widget] inside the footer.
    I have set the properties within WPML to make it visible and it works nicely, but … the global setting for the footer properties effect the colors and the inside of the language selection filed are practically invisible. Is there an override code that can be applied to the widget shortcode to prevent the theme properties change the colors?
    It works on the FOOTER page in the design block, but not once it is applied as a footer.
    (And of course it works at very bottom of the footer, outside the themed colors, where I dont need it.)
    Thank you
    Peter

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello

Please provide an admin account with your site url so i can help you change the color of selection box language.

Thanks

This reply has been marked as private.

Hello

I’ve created new page and translated it to both language and see the selected language option is working well.

https://www.gokanada.ca/demo/

Please check again.

Thanks

Works fine, thank you.
    The original problem was that the lang sel field text turned invisible. This was due to the footer default settings changing all text white.

Hello

With the footer, you should set up other page in second language and set it up as normal. Do not translate the footer because it sync layout in both language automatic.

Thanks

Aha. That should work. That should work. Thanks Bryan.

Please contact if you have any other question so i can help.

Best regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Traveler’ is closed to new topics and replies.